If your choir student did any sort of fundraising, they have some money in their account to use to pay for things like voice lessons, mandatory dress or mandatory tux.
Listed by i.d. number are the totals in each account.
Sign up to help with this year’s musical
It takes a village!
In support of all Fine Arts at DGS, South High School Visual Art students from Honors Drawing 3 and Painting 2 recently submitted portraits for the 2018 Memory Project.
OH MY GAZANIAS! IT’S THE DSG BAND BOOSTER PLANT SALE!
Hello Mustang Families! It’s time for the best fundraiser of the year, THE PLANT SALE! If you are new to the Downers Grove South Band Booster fundraisers, we have got a treat for you! You have the opportunity to buy some spectacular planting flowers and hanging baskets at reasonable prices, plus raise money for the DGS Music Program while your student earns money in their student account! (Incoming Freshmen are eligible, too!) This money can be used for any music related expenses (supplies, fees, lessons, trips, etc.) Last year we raised over $6000! Bring on the sunshine, and bring on the Plant Sale! Go Mustangs!
Students: Earn some money in your student account (~ 17%) by selling plants! All students in the DGS music program are eligible. (Band, Choir, and Orchestra) Everyone loves fresh spring flowers, so they’re easy to sell. We offer excellent quality flowers and tomatoes from Nash Greenhouse in Kalamazoo, MI. The plants are gorgeous, the prices are competitive, and delivery is just in time for Mother’s Day!
Even if you don’t know the difference between a coleus and a cosmos….you can sell plants!
- Visit the Booster website www.dgsbandboosters.com (click Fundraisers, under the Boosters tab) Print the Plant Sale Order Forms (and photos if needed).
- Show and Tell! Talk to your relatives, friends, and neighbors. Or simply email them a brief personal note with a link to our website. Tell them you offer quality plants, competitive prices, and personalized free delivery.
- Fill out the order form and collect their checks payable to Downers Grove South.
- Turn in all order forms and checks by Thursday, April 5.
Drop in the band mailbox, or mail to
PLANTS – Attn: Craig Roselieb
Downers Grove South High School
- Pick up all plants on SATURDAY, May 12, 9:00 am to 11:00 am, in the DGS south parking lot.
- Deliver the plants to your customers and watch them smile!
Hard copies also available in the choir, band and orchestra rooms!
Order form: Cookie Dough form 2018
If you were not able to attend the live performance of the 2018 Choir Show, please enjoy the show at the link below.