The DGS Choir boosters is a group of parents of choir students who work with the Choir Directors and Fine Arts Department to support all students participating in the talented choirs at DGS.
What do the Choir Boosters do?
- Encourage parental involvement and attendance at Choir Program activities and performances
- Arrange for volunteers to assist with Choir Program events
- Fundraise for choir programs and student accounts (funds available to students to pay for voice lessons, choir trips, ensemble clothing or other vocal needs)
- Assist the Choir Directors as needed to enhance the choir program for all students
How Can I help?
- Become a contributing member of the DGS Choir Boosters
- Volunteer throughout the year
- Participate in fundraisers
What are parent contributions and fundraising proceeds used for?
- Scholarships for voice lessons and other choir expenses
- Guest Choir visits
- Musical licenses, costumes and other expenses not covered by the school
When and where do the Choir Boosters meet and can I come to a meeting?
- Yes, anyone is welcome! We meet in the choir room on the 1st Monday of each month unless it falls on a holiday then we meet the following Monday.